I couldn’t help but bust out the California Raisins 1991 commercial on books! If you don’t know who the California Raisins are then please raise your hand, then slap your self with that hand, then go ask your parents who the California Raisins are. I say all of that to say I love reading books but as I look back on the last several years a couple of books really stand out to me with how they have impacted my life…The first one would be “The Dummies Guide to World of Warcraft.” O.K. not really…here are 6 that stand out to me right away (In no particular order).
- Crazy Love by Francis Chan
- Irresistible Revolution by Shane Claiborne
- Wild Goose Chase by Mark Batterson
- Radical by David Platt
- The Gutter by Craig Gross
- Probably a tie between two of Michael Yaconelli’s books Dangerous Wonder and Messy Spirituality